Hello! I'm Trevor Farriss, a member of Cohort 23 at the Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy. I am an aspiring technical artist, which is a recent development. I spent my entire undergrad (and beyond) trying to be a character artist. Somewhere along the line, I fell in love with shader authoring, which lead to rigging and tools development, and now I'm here. Below is a collection of work that got me into the program. Each has their own post if you'd like to take a deeper look. I'm hoping to use this blog as a journal to catalog all the techniques I pick up in the coming year.
Wednesday, August 26, 2026
My FIEA Entrance Portfolio
Hello! I'm Trevor Farriss, a member of Cohort 23 at the Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy. I am an aspiring technical artist, which is a recent development. I spent my entire undergrad (and beyond) trying to be a character artist. Somewhere along the line, I fell in love with shader authoring, which lead to rigging and tools development, and now I'm here. Below is a collection of work that got me into the program. Each has their own post if you'd like to take a deeper look. I'm hoping to use this blog as a journal to catalog all the techniques I pick up in the coming year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment