Wednesday, August 26, 2026

   My entrance piece for FIEA. This project was an attempt to make a comprehensive real time rig, as well as learn how to integrate python into my workflow in Maya. Rendered in Unreal Engine 5. Everything was made by me.



    

     

    Punch Primate has a full face rig, IK and FK switches for his arms and legs, face topology that reacts to where he's looking, and support for the areas of fat on his body.

 

    Throughout this project, I started building out my own set of tools that would speed up my workflow. My methodology was whenever I ran into a thing that I didn't want to do, I'd try and make a script for it. This ended up ballooning my time spent on the project by a LOT. Thankfully I had plenty of spare time. This project was made during my final semesters working at IRSC.

Hi res images and more breakdowns are on my ArtStation.

No comments:

Post a Comment